Do drivers cut you off? Do cars creep into the crosswalk? Do cars, trucks or motor vehicles NOT LOOK for YOU at intersections or traffic lights? Have you been injured because some one failed to obey a traffic law or keep a lookout for you?
Is there a road, speed bump, crosswalk, or sidewalk that is unsafe? Is there an intersection or street that is poorly lit? Is there an intersection with no median, sidewalk or shoulder? Have you or a loved one been injured due to any of these unsafe conditions? Have you or a loved suffered any broken bones, spinal cord damage, brain damage, muscles tears, ligament strains or fatal accidents?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, then you should contact SACTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAW.
Pedestrian accidents happen. What you do in the aftermath will control the outcome.
- Take down all information—Names, Telephone Numbers, Locations. Insurance information and Driver’s License.
- Photograph everything—the scene, the injuries, the cause of your injury.
- Call the police. Make them respond and do their job
- Get medical attention. You might be injured. Don’t risk waiting.
- Do not trust people calling to take your statement. Do not talk to insurance companies.
If you have questions, SACTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAW has answers.