SACRAMENTO. Take action. Be prepared. Know that SACTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAW has got your back. You have questions? We have answers.
Sacramento’s personal injury connection and our team of personal injury lawyers has the experience, resources, skill and local 916 connections to help you. SACTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAW handles your claim from start to finish.
You been in an accident? What do you do?
- Exchange information. Names, Insurance Information, Phone Numbers and Addresses.
- Call the Police. Make them do their job. Make them take a report.
- Get Witness information. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers and Witness Statements.
- Take pictures of all vehicles involved.
- Take pictures of all visible injuries
- Make sure you tell the Police, EMT’s or paramedics of the pain you are experiencing no matter how minor.
- Go to the ER, urgent care or doctor immediately if you are hurt. Even if you are not hurt at the scene of the accident, you may experience pain in the following days. If you do, go to the doctor. Do not risk some minor injury becoming serious
- Do not give any insurance company, even your own, a statement of any kind. The insurance company, even your own, will work against you.
- Do not trust the ‘friendly insurance adjuster.’ The job of the insurance adjuster is to pay you as little as possible and preserve the insurance company’s bottom line.
The ‘myth’ of the friendly insurance company is busted. No insurance company is like a good neighbor. The insurance company has an army of lawyers, claims adjusters and doctors on the insurance company’s payroll. The odds are stacked against you.
What can you do?
Talk to SACTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAW. Our personal injury lawyers and professionals know how to rep you and fight the little guy. Our local Sacramento personal injury lawyers INVESTIGATE, FIGHT and MAXIMIZE your recovery.
SACTOWN PI LAW connects you to the Sacramento’s best doctors to get you the best medical care.